2013 Gallery Exhibits
January - Pumphouse Instructors
February - Pumphouse Instructors
March - Pumphouse Instructors
April - Pumphouse Instructors
May - Robert Herman. Opening Salon May 5.
June - Cuban Art with Rob Bongard. Opening Salon June 2.
July - Sarie Marais and Peter Rand. Opening Salon July 7.
August - Raymond Martin. Opening Salon August 11.
September - Cynthia Rand. Opening Salon September 8.
October - Rob Crosby. Opening Salon October 6.
November - Rob Crosby exhibit continues.
December 6 and 7 - Artful Treasures show and sale of unique work by local artists and artisans.
The Gallery features new and renowned artists from the Niagara region every month. The Walker Room also features changing exhibits.
Everyone is welcome to attend the Opening receptions held on the first Sunday of the month but due to timing and holidays there are exceptions. Please contact the Pumphouse for details.
How to Apply
We accept proposals for both solo and group exhibitions. We ask artists to submit the following materials:
- Artist Statement. (Include reference to your methods and techniques, reasons for making art, and explain why you want to exhibit your work.)
- Curriculum Vitae / Biographical Outline.
- Ten (10) photographs numbered and clearly labeled with your name, title, dimensions, media, and price of work.
- * Please note, the Exhibits Committee may request one actual piece of art to support the photographs; if this is the case, the submitting artist is responsible for the delivery and pick-up of the work on the specified date.
- Description of the proposed exhibit. (not more than a page length)
- Optional supporting materials (i.e. articles, reviews) which would be informative.
- Please provide us with a self-addressed stamped envelope for return of slides.
Please download and complete the form (pdf document)
Please mail all submissions to:
Exhibition Selection Committee
P.O. Box 676
247 Ricardo Street
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0
All applicants will be notified of the Committee's decision within three weeks of their meeting date. If an applicant's work has been accepted, the following information will be sent out:
- Contract: two (2) copies to be signed.
- Gallery show exhibition checklist (to be completed in detail and returned as per the directions provided).