We accept proposals for both solo and group exhibitions. We ask artists to submit the following materials:
1. Artist Statement. (Include reference to your methods and techniques, reasons for making art, and explain why you want to exhibit your work.)
2. Curriculum Vitae / Biographical Outline.
3. Ten (10) images numbered and clearly labeled with your name, title, dimensions, media, and price of work.
* Please note, the Exhibits Committee may request one actual piece of art to support the photographs; if this is the case, the submitting artist is responsible for the delivery and pick-up of the work on the specified date.
4. Description of the proposed exhibit. (not more than a page length)
5. Optional supporting materials (i.e. articles, reviews) which would be informative.
6. Please provide us with a self-addressed stamped envelope for return of slides.
Please email all submissions to:
ATTN: Exhibition Selection Committee
All applicants will be notified of the Committee's decision within three weeks of their meeting date. If an applicant's work has been accepted, the following information will be sent out:
Contract: two (2) copies to be signed.
Gallery show exhibition checklist (to be completed in detail and returned as per the directions provided).
Please download and complete the form (pdf document)