Call for Proposals: NOTL Hydro Box Beautification Competition
Three hydro boxes are selected for this pilot project representing a partnership between the Communities in Bloom committee, Niagara-on-the-Lake Hydro and the Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre.
Selected artwork will be transferred onto a vinyl wrap that will serve to beautify the boxes at King & Ricardo Streets, Memorial Park off King Street, and Front Street near Victoria Street.
Eligibility: This competition is open to artists who live, work or operate in the Niagara Region.
Deadline for submission is September 18, 2019
• Submissions accepted between August 21 - September 18
• Notification to three winners: September 25
• 3 selected artists must submit hi-resolution jpg by September 28
Selected artists (3) will receive a $500 honorarium
How to enter:
(1) There is a $20 Cdn fee to enter the competition.
(2) Complete the entry form : Click here
(3) Upload an image of your design. No need to show how it will wrap around the hydro box, but you may include that if you wish.