The Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre is available for rent for your business, educational, yoga/tai-chi class or social event. Rates are reasonable, and we offer discounted rates to non-profit and community organizations.
The Pumphouse Facilities:
- Victorian brick building originally used to house pumps and filter tanks that supplied water to the town of Niagara-on-the-Lake
- In 1994, building was converted and restored to a visual arts centre
- Open year-round
- Picturesque outdoor space overlooking the Niagara River
- Outdoor space suitable for tents
- Amenities include kitchenette and restrooms, as well as projector and screens
- Free on-site parking
- Within walking distance of Historic Old Town, including Fort George and the Shaw Festival Theatre
- The Walker Room: chairs only (89); chairs & tables (70); standing only (166)
- Gallery: 31
If you have any questions, or would like to book space, please click on the Facilities Rental Form below and follow the instructions. If you have questions, please call the office at 905 468 5455 or send email to email@example.com.