Spring Classes Begin April 8, 2013. Click here to view our brochure.
About the Pumphouse
The Centre was established to provide residents of the Niagara region and visitors with an environment which encourages interest in various forms of visual art. Read more...
During the Spring session, children's Saturday classes will be April 13 to June 1, 2013. Click here for more information.
We have a wide variety of Classes and Workshops for adults. Click here for more information.
Built in 1891, the Pumphouse is the Niagara Region's oldest surviving pumping station building. Read more...
Our Fall/Winter/Spring hours are weekdays from 12:00noon to 4:00pm and we are closed on weekends from December to May. During May and June our hours are 12:00noon to 4:00pm weekdays and 1:00pm to 4:00pm on weekends.
Our Summer hours (July and August) are weekdays from 9:00am to 4:00pm and weekends from 1:00pm to 4:00pm