Directions & Parking
• The Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre building is located along the banks of Niagara River in the heart of old town Niagara-on-the-Lake. The location is bordered by Fort George on the southwest, Navy Hall on the southeast and the Marina on the Northeast.
• To get to the site from Queen St / Picton St:
• Head east on Queen St which Turns into Picton St past King St
• North (make a left) on Wellington Street (towards the lake) going past Byron St.
• Head east (make a right) on Ricardo St.
• No charge on-site parking is available
• No charge and paid street parking are available
Hours of operation
• Tuesday to Sunday, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
• Closed Mondays and Holidays
• No charge for general admission to visit galleries
• Check out pages for admission/reservations to events
• Accessible entry and washrooms are available
• The Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre is the art hub of the community providing Art for All. We are a safe space for all - an environment free of harassment and discrimination that is supportive of the dignity and worth of every individual.
• Please do not touch the artwork. Our staff are happy to help if you are interested in seeing a piece from reception area or purchasing an artwork from galleries.
• No running in the Gallery.
• For a more comfortable visit, please leave your coat/bags/umbrella in the complimentary coat check in reception area.
• Sketching & Note-Taking is permitted in the galleries with pencil only.
• No photography of artworks. We ask that you respect the rights of artists and their representatives under Canadian copyright law.
• By entering the event premises, you consent to such recording media and its release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction.
• Strollers are welcome in gallery spaces. Bikes, skateboards, skate shoes, rollerblades, scooters, wagons or buggies (pulled behind visitor) are not permitted.
• Complimentary bike rack is available.
• Food & Drink are permitted