To celebrate the Niagara Pumphouse's 25th anniversary, this year's fashion show will be recognizing women of ageless beauty. In addition to showcasing fashion, the event will be professionally M/C’d and music will be provided by a DJ.
When: Sunday May 26, 2019, 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Where: Hilton Garden Inn, 500 York Rd., Niagara-on-the-Lake
Tickets: $75. A charitable tax receipt for $35 will be issued.
Reserve a table for you and up to 7 of your friends by calling or visiting the Niagara Pumphouse
Purchase an individual seat and share a table with new friends
To reserve a table
1. Call the Pumphouse 905-468-5455 to buy your seat & reserve your table or buy all 8 seats for your guests (if you will not be receiving repayment from your guests). Note: A charitable tax receipt for $35 will be issued per ticket.
To purchase individual ticket
1. Please purchase your ticket online, by phone: 905-468-5455 or in person at the Niagara Pumphouse during gallery/office hours: Tuesdays - Sundays, 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
2. A charitable tax receipt for $35 will be issued per ticket.
Wine: $25/bottle. Must be pre-ordered and paid for prior to the event. Your wine order will be waiting for you at the bar when you arrive.
White, Rose and Sparkling will be chilled.
Upon arrival at the Fashion Show, all guests will receive a glass of sparkling wine.
The bar will only provide bottles of white, rose or red wine for guests who have either pre-ordered or left a credit card on file in advance. There is no cash bar. To ensure your wine is waiting for you when you arrive, please pre-order with the Niagara Pumphouse prior to May 24th. If you would like to be able to select bottles of wine on the day of, you must leave your credit card on file with the Niagara Pumphouse in advance.
- 12:00 p.m. We are open to receive guests. As you arrive you will be offered a glass of bubbly and will be able to mingle and shop from our merchants.
- 1:00 p.m. Everyone will be seated for a sumptuous 3-course lunch
- Fashion Show to follow
- Afterwards, more time will be given for guests to shop and chat.
Participating Fashion Show Designers & Market Vendors:
Bead Artisans - Jewellery
Bench Artisans - Fashion & Accessories
Bonnie Glass Artwear - Fashion
Carriage Bags - Bags & Purses
Curious Oddities – Jewellery
Dr. Robertson-Woods & Associates – Eyewear & Eyecare
House of Kiran - Fashion
Jane Jacobs Textiles - Fashion
Lousje & Bean – Fashion
Resort & Travel Wear by Brenda Sauder – Fashion
Studio Ada – Jewellery
The French Laundry - Fashion
Emcee Lois Chapman
Music Provided by Michael J the DJ