To celebrate the Niagara Pumphouse's 25th anniversary, this year's fashion show will be recognizing women of ageless beauty. In addition to showcasing fashion, the event will be professionally M/C’d and music will be provided by a DJ.
When: Sunday May 26, 2019, 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Where: Hilton Garden Inn, 500 York Rd., Niagara-on-the-Lake
Tickets: $75. A charitable tax receipt for $35 will be issued.
Reserve a table for you and up to 7 of your friends by calling or visiting the Niagara Pumphouse
Purchase an individual seat and share a table with new friends
To reserve a table
1. Pick your table # from available (green) tables on Fashion Show Table Layout.
2. Call the Pumphouse 905-468-5455 to buy your seat & reserve your table or buy all 8 seats for your guests (if you will not be receiving repayment from your guests). Note: A charitable tax receipt for $35 will be issued per ticket.
3. If guests at your table will be purchasing their own tickets, forward the email provided to you by the Pumphouse with important details.
*Note: Your invited guests have until May 1st to purchase their tickets. Any unsold seats at your table will be open for sale to the public on May 2nd.
To purchase individual ticket
1. Table # 17 currently has individual seats for sale.
2. Please purchase your ticket online, by phone: 905-468-5455 or in person at the Niagara Pumphouse during gallery/office hours: Tuesdays - Sundays, 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
3. A charitable tax receipt for $35 will be issued per ticket.
Wine: $25/bottle. Must be pre-ordered and paid for prior to the event. Your wine order will be waiting for you at the bar when you arrive.
White, Rose and Sparkling will be chilled.
- 12:00 p.m. We are open to receive guests. As you arrive you will be offered a glass of bubbly and will be able to mingle and shop from our merchants.
- 1:30 p.m. Everyone will be seated for a sumptuous 3-course lunch
- Fashion Show to follow with coffee and dessert
- Afterwards, more time will be given for guests to shop and chat.
Participating Fashion Show Designers & Market Vendors:
Bead Artisans - Jewellery
Bench Artisans - Fashion & Accessories
Bonnie Glass Artwear - Fashion
Carriage Bags - Bags & Purses
Curious Oddities – Jewellery
Dr. Robertson-Woods & Associates – Eyewear & Eyecare
House of Kiran - Fashion
Jane Jacobs Textiles - Fashion
Lousje & Bean – Fashion
Resort & Travel Wear by Brenda Sauder – Fashion
Studio Ada – Jewellery
The French Laundry - Fashion
Emcee Lois Chapman
Music Provided by Michael J the DJ