Program Registration & Conditions
- Pre-registration is required a minimum of 14 days prior to the start of all classes and workshops.
- Full payment must be made at time of registration.
- Online registration & member pricing activation: Members must Sign-In (top right of page) with email address and password to activate member pricing. To set up your member sign-in details or have forgotten your password, click on Forgot your password or first time logging in? If you are still having trouble, please go to your Internet browser settings and enable cookies.
- You can also register in person or phone during office hours.
- Accepted payment: cash, cheque (payable to ‘The Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre’), Visa or Mastercard.
- Drop-in classes do not require pre-registration.
- Adult class & workshop fees do not include materials unless otherwise stated. Details regarding additional material fees and/or a materials list will be provided.
- When a materials list is provided, students are required to provide their own materials.
- It is recommended not to purchase supplies until you have gotten confirmation from our office or the instructor that the class is proceeding.
- Show your membership card and receive discounts with our partners
- Students are required to use odourless solvents.
- Additional materials kits are available for some classes & workshops and fees are payable to the instructor in cash on the first day of class.
- Children & Youth class fees include materials.
Virtual Program Policies
Cancellations & Refunds
- Classes require a minimum number of students to proceed. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be given one week’s notice and a full refund.
- There is NO REFUND on classes the student cancels less than 14 days prior to the start of the class.
- A $20 administration fee will be charged to students for any cancellations prior to 14 days.
- There are no discounts, credits or refunds for classes not attended by the student
Financial Assistance - Financial assistance opportunities assist eligible applicants in covering some or all costs of programs. Details.