Membership, Program Registration & Conditions
- Membership is for 12 months from sign-up date.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- If you are not currently a member and registering for a class, the non-member fee must be paid.
- Membership benefits include: advance notice and registration, discounts on Pumphouse programs, art supplies & framing; FREE admission to 100 art galleries across Ontario; eligible for Members' Drop-in Studio & to exhibit your artwork and more! Membership Benefits.
- Pre-registration is required a minimum of 14 days prior to the start of all classes and workshops.
- Full payment must be made at time of registration.
- Online registration is now available. Members must Sign-In (top right of page) with email address and password to register with member pricing. If you need to set up your member sign-in details, or have forgotten your password, click on Forgot your password or first time logging in? If you are still having trouble, please go to your Internet browser settings and enable cookies.
- You can also register in person or phone during office hours or by mail or email.
- Accepted payment: cash, cheque (payable to ‘The Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre’), Visa or Mastercard.
- Drop-in classes do not require pre-registration.
- Adult class & workshop fees do not include materials unless otherwise stated. Details regarding additional material fees and/or a materials list will be provided.
- When a materials list is provided, students are required to provide their own materials.
- It is recommended not to purchase supplies until you have gotten confirmation from our office or the instructor that the class is proceeding.
- Show your membership card and receive 10% discount on art supplies at Curry’s or discounted canvases at Framecraft.
- Students are required to use odourless solvents.
- Additional materials kits are available for some classes & workshops and fees are payable to the instructor in cash on the first day of class.
- Children & Youth class fees include materials.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Classes require a minimum number of students to proceed. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be given one week’s notice and a full refund.
- There is NO REFUND on classes the student cancels less than 14 days prior to the start of the class. A $20 administration fee will be charged to students for any cancellations prior to 14 days.
- There are no discounts, credits or refunds for classes not attended by the student
ProKids Financial Assistance - Can assist eligible applicants in covering some or all costs of programs for children and youth. Details.
Volunteer Rewards Program Volunteer at the Pumphouse for discounts on classes. Details.